Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Soldering Party!

The next step for the Museum Without Walls project was building the 20 Refresh Rate modules and I quickly found that hand soldering all of them would be very time consuming. So I did what any reasonable person would do and drafted my friends to help. It turned out to be a lot of fun and we only messed up one board by soldering a chip in backwards (the culprit will remained unnamed). Thanks to Tom, Nick, and Sam for all coming and helping (most of the time :)). Below are pictures of our setup (we used a fan pointing backwards for "fume extraction" though it was more "fume displacement") and the box full of the finished boards.

1 comment:

  1. We at Casino Robots make no exception, and we've applied the coolest types of machines on our web site. Playing them isn't sophisticated in any respect - users are anticipated to choose a recreation, customise their guess , and then spin the reels. We make it simple that you just can} enjoy hassle-free, non-stop gaming motion, with numerous probabilities to win! Let us deal with you to something a little extra with the experience of our nice 코인카지노 slots and table games. ​​The easiest reply to that is that top RTP slot games provide the greatest likelihood of profitable, purely as a result of|as a end result of} the house edge is minimal. For instance, all blackjack games have an RTP, as do all roulette games.